Friday 5 October 2012

An afternoon with a confiding Red-breasted Flycatcher

Last week I had a fantastic trip to Flamborough where highlights were many.  One of the supporting cast members of this incredible day was one or two of the three Red-breasted Flycatchers that were giving those rare views. Out in the open, with no people about making noise, pushing in front to get their picture etc... It was more-or-less just me and the birds, perfect!

I managed to get the following record shots which I'm fairly please with. I'd only had the camera a couple of days so still learning re set-up etc!










2 comments:

  1. Not bad at all for first efforts. The last, tailed-cocked, is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, was fairly happy with these, especially the last one. Was a pleasure being able to get such good views!

    ReplyDelete