Sunday 7 April 2019

Thailand Weeks 5-8

So many cool birds over these few weeks which I've lumped together to speed posts up as I'm getting behind already. I haven't had chance to edit all my pics from this period yet so I'll probably dip back into Thai updates later!

The last few weeks I've been in India again and have lots of updates from these tours to share soon. But for now here's a few more photos of some of the beautiful birds I found while guiding in Thailand...
 
Banded Kingfisher

Black-and-Yellow Broadbill

Black-breasted Thrush

Black-headed Woodpecker

Black-throated Bushtit

Black-throated Laughingthrush

Blue Pitta 2
 
Daurian Redstart

Great Hornbill

Hill Blue Flycatcher

Long-tailed Broadbill

Mandarin Duck

Mrs Hume's Pheasant

Mrs Hume's Pheasant

Pied Harrier

Rusty-naped Pitta

Siberian Rubythroat

Small Pratincole

White-crowned Forktail

No comments:

Post a Comment