Thursday 17 March 2011

Exciting times ahead...

Just had some good news that we have just got 6 new major sites (with another 9 big ones potentially on the cards too).

I was meant to be visiting 3 of these sites during the past week but the poor visibility put a stop to that. I managed to get to one of them today and think it could potentially have some interesting birds on it over the coming year... I will also hopefully get to the other sites next week if the weather improves.


Red Kite © Thomas Kraft 2006

I have a meeting within Natural England about one of my sites tomorrow which should be interesting and I'm looking forward to hopefully getting into the LDV at some point over the weekend. Water levels appeared to have dropped significantly over the week so the wildfowl should be condensed and there could be potential for some interesting waders too.

No comments:

Post a Comment