Tuesday 8 June 2010

Bird Photography Workshops & Tours

I've spent the day in the office writing reports today due to the poor weather which got me thinking about some more foreign travel, reminiscing of time spent in hot, sunny locations, watching top quality birds and I thought I'd share the details of my friend Glenn Bartley whom I met whilst birding in Costa Rica. In my opinion Glenn is one of the best bird photographers in the world, but don't just take my word for it check out his website.


Glenn is a professional photographer from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. He focuses on capturing intimate portraits of birds in their natural surrounds. Glenn also leads photo workshops for Nature's Photo Adventures to exciting destinations around the world such as Costa Rica, Ecuador, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago and Canada amongst other destinations.



Glenn's work has been published widely throughout North America in books (e.g. Birds in Ecuador: A Photographic Journey) and magazines (such as Birders World, Birding and Bird Watchers Digest).

No comments:

Post a Comment